Well, the countdown is on! It's hard to believe the new little man is almost here! I think we are ready. I hope we are ready. This one sure didn't take much preparation, but I think the preparations we should have been making with Carson were pushed to the side...I was just too darned tired to enforce sleep rules and such. We'll pay for it later, I'm sure. Sleeping has become nearly impossible. Just rolling over requires the assistance of a bulldozer and crane. The doctor assures me that I am no bigger than average, but I think he's lying. If I didn't know any better, I'd think I was carrying twins. Maybe I'm just a bigger complainer this time around. Now that is very possible.
Carson continues to amaze us with new tricks just about every day. He's learned to whistle and usually shares his musical talent in the car. He finds great pleasure in giving zooberts (fart noises on my face)....usually when he's supposed to be going to sleep. He's also learned to play patty cake and show us where his belly is. For his birthday, he got a collapsable tent that we have deemed 'the talking tent'. He sits in there and jabbers. Not just a little talking.....incessant babbling, especially when daddy pokes his head in to chat a while. I've no idea what that little monkey is saying, but he sure is telling us something....and it might be in German. He's growing braver daily and despite his lack of coordination and ability, attempts climbing anything he can, jumps on the couch and bed and walks off of anything he's actually made it onto. He's all boy.










No comments:
Post a Comment